remove articles/java-tomcat?

Sam Lawrance boris at brooknet.com.au
Tue Feb 7 11:26:58 UTC 2006

I think the java-tomcat article has reached the end of its usefulness.

Some of the article covers installing Java, which is pretty simple
these days.  The ports tell you what to get, where to get it, and
where to stick it.

The rest of the article is a brief description of Java and Tomcat,
and how to install Tomcat.  We have a fine set of tomcat ports, so
there's no need to go installing things manually as described in the
article.  The ports just grew new rc scripts, so basic operations
should be familiar enough that tomcat does not warrant special
documentation.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/java-tomcat/
index.html

What do you think?  Can it be removed?