Code policy on doc/ tree?

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 5 16:00:00 UTC 2006

Xin LI <delphij at gmail.com> wrote
  in <a78074950601280909o489a0f7bn35ca3368052b6111 at mail.gmail.com>:

de> In order to be able to generate usable PDF and RTF files for the
de> FreeBSD Simplified Chinese Project, we have added several building
de> hooks into our local tree, which is available at:
de>
de> http://cvsweb.freebsd.org.cn/doc/zh_CN.GB2312/share/mk/Attic/?only_with_tag=CNPROJ
de>
de> Is code allowed here?  Should we make it as a port?

 Hmm, I think making a port is better for now because it depends
 on Jade and JadeTeX.  Also, I have some comments:

 - cjktexsty.lex:

  I think this has duplicated functionality of ucharacters.sty in JadeTeX,
  and almost all of them can be done in TeX level, too.  What is wrong to make
  this as Chinese version of JadeTeX?  I am interested in if there are any
  specific reasons to make it as an additional binary.

 - fixrtf.lex

  I think it is good to make this as a port and jade depend on it.