6.2.5 Opera

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed Dec 27 15:37:23 UTC 2006

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to try and improve our documentation set.
Currently we are rather busy, so if you want to have this information
in quickly, I'd suggest you write up a patch so that we can review and
import it, if you plan on doing more patches please refer to the
FreeBSD Documentation Project, if not, please submit a patch to the
mailinglist and someome [tm] will pick it up (cannot promise when
though).

Also thanks for using FreeBSD!
--
Kind regards,