HEADS UP: doc tree tagging being done for 6.2R

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 8 16:38:24 UTC 2006

Hi all,

 I am sorry for the short notice, but doc tree tagging for 6.2R has
 been done *tentatively*.  The release schedule was delayed and I
 originally thought the tagging should be done just before (or after)
 the final release candidate, so I could not announce the date in good
 time.  I apologize I did not handle it well this time.

 As I wrote above, the tag has been laid down but it has not been
 fixed yet.  If you have (or commit) changes you want to put into the
 release, please let me know.  I will do a test and slip the tag.
 However, please slow down the rate of change for the English
 documents in the tree this weekend, to allow the translation teams
 time to catch up with the latest English documents.

 Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!