Link Request

Tahzeem Akhtar tahzeem at galleon.eu.com
Tue Aug 29 10:00:28 UTC 2006

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Tahzeem and I am the link builder for Galleon Systems
http://www.galsys.co.uk.  I came across your website and found it very
useful and so I wondered if you would consider linking to our website
www.galsys.co.uk.  We at Galleon Systems sell NTP Servers and atomic,
digital clocks for time synchronisation. I feel your website is relevant
to our business and also useful to our visitors.

I would be grateful if you could place our link on your website:
http://ftp.freedb.org/doc/handbook/network-ntp.html under the heading
"Choosing Appropriate NTP Servers"

For your ease listed below is the HTML for the link we would prefer if
possible:
NTP Time Servers for time synchronisation of computer networks across
the world.

Please feel free to make any changes and I look forward to hearing from
you soon to build a long lasting link relationship.

Many Thanks

Tahzeem Akhtar
tahzeem at galleon.eu.com
+44 (0) 121 608 4433