question

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 20 19:28:24 UTC 2006

Hello doc,

  I would like to make the
  "../../../../doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/policies.html"
  found in fourth rule of
  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/committers-guide/rules.html
  to look like http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/.... Any objections?

  Also, I have a question regarding to this sentence (5th rule):

  "If the change turns out to be the best thing after all, it can be
  easily brought back. If it turns out not to be, then the users did
  not have to live with the bogus change in the tree while everyone
  was busily debating its merits. People very very rarely call for
                                         ^^--
  back-outs in the repository since discussion generally exposes bad
  or controversial changes before the commit even happens, but on such
  rare occasions the back-out should be done without argument so that
  we can get immediately on to the topic of figuring out whether it was
  bogus or not."

  I'm not sure about the double "very" there. What do you think? If
  this is intentional, shouldn't be there at least comma between
  them?

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                          mailto:danger at FreeBSD.org