HEADS UP: www cleanup mega-patch will be committed soon

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 19 22:07:08 UTC 2006

Hiroki Sato <hrs at freebsd.org> wrote
  in <20060819.025654.124039241.hrs at allbsd.org>:

hr>   http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/www-cleanup-20060819.tar.gz
hr>
hr>  I am planning to commit this within the next 48 hours if there is no
hr>  objection.  Basically there is no content change in the build
hr>  results, but 76 files which have duplicated information in some way
hr>  will be removed.  Please note that this patch needs >docproj-1.16.

 This patchset has been committed.  I think I will see if the whole tree
 can build without fail for a while.  If you notice a problem, please
 let me know.  Thanks.