docs/94419: [patch] NanoBSD chapter for Handbook

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 28 17:40:49 UTC 2006

Synopsis: [patch] NanoBSD chapter for Handbook

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->keramida
Responsible-Changed-By: keramida
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Apr 28 17:38:54 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I've imported the chapter by Daniel in my local tree, and also made
some improvements with the help of Daniel and others from #bsddocs.
To avoid duplicating this work I'll grab this PR and commit it into
the tree after we have a new chapter draft ready (probably after the
release of 6.1-REL, unless doceng@ approves of the change earlier).