Link Exchange Proposal

Christy Hawkins christyhaw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 02:22:43 UTC 2006

Dear Webmaster
My name is Christy Hawkins

I handle online marketing for my client http://www.superiorcarinsurance.com.

We currently have a Google PR of 4

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my sites , I am
looking for some good quality links to exchange links with my client's site.
I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and
informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link
exchange with my site.

My site details are as follows :

Title : Compare Car Insurance Quotes Online Instantly

Discription : Compare car insurance quotes instantly with the nations top car insurance providers online in minutes.

YourLink will be added = http://www.beontopranking.com/finance.html
as soon as we hear back from you.

You can use following link code to place my link:

</a><br>Compare car insurance quotes instantly with the nations top
car insurance providers online in minutes.

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing your links on our site.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Christy Hawkins
Internate Researcher