HEAD UP: doc/ slush for 6.1R/5.5R rescheduled to *7 April*, 2006

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 4 16:55:15 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Hiroki Sato <hrs at FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <20060307.020346.23025528.hrs at allbsd.org>:

hr>  This is just a reminder that the doc slush for 6.1-RELEASE/5.5-RELEASE
hr>  will begin on 10 March, 2006 as scheduled.

 Though I wrote above last month, due to the delay of the release schedule
 the actual doc slush date has to also be reset.  Specifically, the doc
 tree will be in slush on April 7, and the doc tagging will be on April 10.

 I am sorry for the confusion and such a short notice, but please consider
 to slow down the rate of change to the English documents during that
 period and encourage our translation teams to work in their areas.

 Thank you for your cooperation.