Restructure the Contributors article

Gary W. Swearingen garys at opusnet.com
Mon Sep 12 22:51:30 UTC 2005

Joel Dahl <joel at automatvapen.se> writes:

> Your only objection is that this belongs somewhere else, and I agree,

No, my objection is that your move will bury the old Donor's Gallery
where fewer will find it than in it's current location (or in the new
donors page).  And I gave you an easy, two-line solution to the
problem of the front-page link and a slight change of the wording
there would be an even easier fix, until someone waves a magical wand
over the donors' and contributors' pages.

> If you or someone else would like to do the work, and move the donors

No, thanks; that would tend to establish a bad precedent and
discourage people from replying to calls for objections or comments.

Thanks for giving me so many opportunities to clarify my position.