Are there any directions, how to translate usergroups.xml?

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Sep 8 10:03:05 UTC 2005

Rudolf Cejka wrote (2005/09/08):
> - How can I use translating for continent names? I tried to defined new
>   group id="continent", but without any success.
> - How can I distinguish anchor names, so they contain just ascii
>   characters, without national characters?

Hope the last mail: It seems, that I finally found it - I have to use
group id="continents". However, now I have

  # for mirrors.xml:
  <group id="country">
    <word>
      <orig>Australia</orig>
      <tran>Austrálie</tran>
    </word>
  </group>

  # for usergroups.xml:
  <group id="continents">
    <word>
      <orig>Australia</orig>
      <tran>Austrálie</tran>
    </word>
  </group>

which produces wrong "AustrálieAustrálie" in index.html and
usergroups.html, so there seems to be some bug in transtable-lookup.

Regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology