i want to transrefing mail account from linux to FreeBsd, How can do it?

Levent ILDENIZ leventildeniz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:35:16 UTC 2005

Hi
 i have approximate 8.000 users mail account.
Mail server running on  Linux sent mail but we want transfering to Freebsd
sent mail but  ı think because linux using  DES FreeBSD MD5..
I changing  /etc/login.conf  default schema des from MD5 to DES and reboot
machine after crated same user each machine copied from linux /etc/shadow to
freebsd /etc/master.passwd (only passwd)but not work!!!

how can i fix this problem

Best Regards