Direct funding

Joel Dahl joel at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 14 12:52:45 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 11:18 +0200, nuabi - David Navara wrote:
> Hello FreeBSD team,
>
> how much should we donate to the FreeBSD project team that
> our donation would be useful enough for you that you would
> list us in the "Direct funding" section on this page
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/index.html#DONORS
> ?

All donations are welcome, even small ones, however, the donors part of
the article in your link is very outdated.

You can read more about donating to the FreeBSD project here:
http://www.freebsd.org/donations/

You can view what FreeBSD developers all around the world needs here:
http://www.freebsd.org/donations/wantlist.html

If you donate something, you (or your company) will be listed here:
http://www.freebsd.org/donations/donors.html

If you have further questions, please contact donations at FreeBSD.org.

--
Joel - joel at FreeBSD dot org