I have FreeBSD Open IPMI like driver that I need a man page for

Doug Ambrisko ambrisko at ambrisko.com
Tue Oct 4 18:58:12 UTC 2005

Hi doc's team,

I have an OpenIPMI like driver ready to commit to FreeBSD except for
a man page.  I thought I read the doc's team might be able to help.
The man page is a little complicated in that in needs to document
the ioctl interface.  It isn't a full OpenIPMI interface but just
enough to let ipmitool talk to the local IPMI controller directly.

Please let me know if any of you are willing to help and I can
send you the driver.  I'd like to commit the drive but have
been holding off since I don't have a man page and that's against
the rules.

Thanks,

Doug A.