It lives again: Proposed addition to the handbook http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html

Randy Pratt bsd-unix at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 01:58:38 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:37:59 -0600
Josh Paetzel <josh at tcbug.org> wrote:

> I've finally got the time to start seriously working on this project
> and hope to get it *done* by Spring.  At one point an inactive doc
> committer mailed me privately saying that he had some work in this
> area already done.  I seem to have lost his email, email address, and
> the work that he had forwarded to me.
>
> Who-ever you are please contact me again!  :)

I guess that would be me ;-)  I've changed ISP and such since then.

The url was:
  http://myfreebsd.homeunix.net/hints_n_kinks/

The sgml source was:
http://myfreebsd.homeunix.net/newdocs/

As I mentioned, use any part of it in any way you like.  Just be a
little careful since some parts are old and may be obsolete.

Mostly these are just notes from things I've read or came across in
readings but they may give you ideas or some place to start from.

Best regards,

Randy