url.cgi has a slight bug in it...

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Mon May 30 07:11:15 UTC 2005

If I knew perl I'd fix it, but luckily, I don't.

The problem is line 60.  If you take a look at:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/url.cgi?ports/net/cvsup-without-gui/../cvsup/pkg-descr.nogui

It declares that this is:
Port description for net/cvsup

when in fact it should be:
Port description for net/cvsup-without-gui

line 60 designed to deal with another problem produces this problem where
we should kill the path after the .. instead of before...  Though I don't
know the ports structure too well, so I don't know what type of problem
this is...

I've cc'd ports for their input into this, and they might even be the
ones that maintain this file...

Thanks for listening...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579