docs/79543: doc change to firewall section of handbook - 24.5.7 IPMON Logging

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 2 16:33:17 UTC 2005

bob at a1poweruser.com wrote:
> You need to read the pr more closely. it's the difference between
> the default facility name changing between 4.11 and 5.3
>
> local0.*        /var/log/ipfilter.log      for 4.10 & 4.11
>
> and
>
> security.*      /var/log/ipfilter.log      for 5.3 and newer
>
> word the section any way you want.

Well, that is listed in the reply.. I figure that that's the only
change then. I will work on the PR now.

Thanks for the input. I will add the security facility as leading
and keep local0 as facility for 4.X.

Cheers,

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder  ** remko at elvandar.org
      Reporter DSINET  **  remko at DSINet.org
      Founder Tienervaders  ** remko at tienervaders.org
      FreeBSD Documentation Project  ** remko at FreeBSD.org