Docbook and table of contents page (in html).

Josef Karthauser joe at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 7 09:08:37 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 07:34:36AM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 07:31:49AM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> > Dear doc folk,
> >
> > I used the FreeBSD doc project framework a few year ago to write a book
> > with great success.  More recently I tried to use this framework to
> > write another document, but for some reason the table of contents page
> > in the HTML version isn't being rendered (although it is in the .pdf
> > output).  Have there been some changes that I'm not aware of in this
> > area?
> >

> Oh, yes, btw I'm using this in my makefile:
>
>     DOC?=   book
>     SRCS?= *sgml *ent
>     FORMATS?= html html-split pdf
>
> etc...

To further clarify, I am getting table of contents added to the subpages
in the split-html version, so what I am missing is the master table of
contents in the main 'index.html'.

Joe

--
Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk)	       http://www.josef-k.net/