docs/38772: firewall_type feature not mentioned on Handbook's firewalls page

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:10:23 UTC 2005

The following reply was made to PR docs/38772; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com>
To: s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/38772: firewall_type feature not mentioned on Handbook's firewalls page
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:09:50 -0800

 Sorry, I'm not really appropriate for this task.  My knowledge of the
 firewall is cursory at best.  I only stumbled across the
 firewall_types by reading the source when trying to setup a firewall.
 :-/

 Best Regards,
 -jj

 --
 I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
 still get through.