Subscrive the FreeBSD Documentation Project

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 15 07:16:57 UTC 2005

Diego Damo wrote:
> I'm Diego Damo,from Italy,and i like to join the documentation project as translator.

You are welcome! You should subscribe to the GUFI Italian mailing list
about translations (http://liste.gufi.org/mailman/listinfo/traduzioni)
and send an informative message like this one. After that, we'll assign
you a translation job according to your requirements.

> I've also written articles on a local montly national magazine,Linux&C,about FreeBSD

Do you know Matteo Falsetti?

> I'm also very skilled with English so i decided to join now because i got plenty of time to kill.

Wonderful, time is the main quality to be a good translator ;-)

--
Alex Dupre