unclear doc table

cc whollyc at britishlibrary.net
Tue Aug 16 21:20:06 UTC 2005

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-steps.html

Hi. In Table 2-2. Partition Layout for First Disk  on this page at first
read it looks as if BSD puts the swap into the / partition (partition 'a');
but the size figures don't add up so I think you're talking about 'b' partition?

It would clarify this if you moved the  ' b   n/a/  2-3x RAM' label on the
left up even with the first line of the paragraph (and similarly
thoroughout) or otherwise marked off the text section beginnings (with bold,
first word all caps, or something).  The documentation text is very good -
it's too bad to have it let down by the HTML formatting.

I'm using Firefox 1.1 - in case that does something to your formatting.

thanks, cc.