New FreeBSD forum.

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Fri Apr 15 14:19:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:49:21 +0300
"Cristian Tudose" <cristi.tudose at freebsd.ro> wrote:

> Hi there !
>
> I am happy to announce the new romanian freebsd forum. The site address is:
>
> http://forum.freebsd.ro
>
> I wonder if this can be the official romanian freebsd forum or not? What i
> need to do to obtain this ? And if this can be official, can you include
> this forum in the list of freebsd forums if there exist one ?

There's not such a thing as "official forum"; only the mailing
lists @freebsd.org are "official".

Not that I'm in anyway thrilled by the proliferation of .ro FreeBSD
mailing lists / forums; it's seems each third user wants to have it's
own mailing list or forum and we're not many enough to need this.
No pun intended.

This being said please announce this on rofug at rofug.ro.

--
IOnut