CFD: additions to the PR submission article

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Apr 11 09:40:43 UTC 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> > +      </listitem>
> > +
>
> No need for an empty line here.

Hmm, then the style is wrong elsewhere in the article.

> > +    <para>Then you should ascertain whether or not the problem is
> > +      timely.  There are few things
>
> This line could be made longer.

Weak attempt at a diff reduction on the next line.  OTOH since I
moved the block that that line was in to make the emphasis clearer,
it may not make any difference.

> > +      <ulink url="http://www.freebsd.org/security/">list of supported
>
> s/freebsd.org/FreeBSD.org/

Also wrong elsewhere IIRC.

I can make these suggested changes when I commit, and then go back and
fix the other ones in a separate checkin to make them consistent.

mcl