FAQ entry on calcru could use updated

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Tue Sep 28 19:23:27 UTC 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 01:45:57PM -0500, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:
> Bill Moran wrote:
>
> >I was cleaning out my inbox, and I saw that nobody every replied to this,
> >and that nothing was ever done.
> >
> >Is everyone just too busy to look at this, or is there another reason?
> >

> I've not much to offer, but I do have a new install that's giving this
> error.
>
> I don't *need* the box to run, so I could test any procedure that was in
> need
> of testing, at your convenience.  Unfortunately perhaps, it's 5.x
> instead of 4.x...

You seem to have snipped the part where Bill Moran pointed to the 5.x
solution :)

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/troubleshoot.html#LAPTOP-CLOCK-SKEW

Also known as FAQ question 5.25.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
If there were no counterfactuals, this sentence would not have been paradoxical.