HEADS UP: doc/ tree tagging schedule

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 17 06:09:50 UTC 2004

Hi all,

 Just a reminder: the doc/ tree slush will begin today, Friday,
 September 17, 2004 at 23:30 UTC.  The doc slush is not a real freeze; this
 period is set to allow the translation teams time to finalize their work
 and to avoid last-minute breakage for the 5.3-RELEASE.  No formal commit
 approval procedure for your commit is required, but you are kindly requested
 not to commit large, structural changes during that period.

 We have substantial progress of various areas of FDP documentation
 so far, and I want to say thank you on behalf of the documentation
 engineering team.  Parts that should be fixed and/or improved still
 remain, so please keep up the effort and feel free to let us know
 if you noticed such part even after the slush begins.  We will do
 the best to improve the quality of the release.

 I will send a notice when the doc slush actually begins, and if you
 have any questions, please contact doceng at FreeBSD.org.
 Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!