TCP Wrappers section (handbook/security): services is not daemons

Denis Peplin den at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 15 09:44:13 UTC 2004

Hello!

I have patch for this issue (attached), and keramida help
me to fix it English form.

log:
Obtain some information from inetd(8) to fix "inetd"
description in network-servers chapter.
Add note about "daemon" term to "tcpwrappers" section
of security chapter.