Catalog is ready for Oct 17th & 24th - CatBecca Auction House

Catbecca.com steve at catbecca.net
Thu Oct 14 14:52:38 UTC 2004

** no replies at this address use brandy at catbecca.net **

This Sundays auction features over 50 African Tribal Masks and Statues, along with many other fabulous items. Some of our featured items are: VALERIE SURJAN, M NOUROT CAMEO VASE, VENINI VENETIAN ART GLASS MASKED FIGURE, ROYAL DOULTON KINGSWARE WATCHMAN FLASK, VINTAGE BATTAS TRIBAL DOCUMENT RECORD, PREBAN AFRICAN SET IVORY TUSK SCULPTURE, WELLER POTTERY LOUWELSA PEDISTAL JARD, and a AFRICAN TRIBAL ART FERTILITY GOD STATUE. This auction also contains many magnificent pieces of Glassware, Fenton, Tranferware, Flowblue, Vintage Jewelry, Oriental Items, just to name a few. We have something for everyone!

Sunday Oct 24th 11:00am * IMPORTANT HISTORICAL AUCTION *

Civil War Documents, Early And Rare Prints, Holy Land Artifacts

Catbecca Is Proud To Offer This Magnificent And Unusual Collection.
Included In This Sale Are Over 40 Civil War Documents To Include Estate Inventories Of Slaves (names, ages, and values), Slave Purchase Documents, Court Papers Dealing With The Dissemination Of Slaves, And Several Letters From Soldiers.

There Will Also Be Over Three Hundred Fine Art Prints, Originals, Etchings, And Engravings; All Professionally Framed And Many With Authentication Documentation. Among These Will Be Magnificent Examples Of Incunabula (the first 50 years of printing before 1500 A.D.), Copper Plate Engravings From The 17th And 18th Centuries, Louis Icart “Revisited” Pastel And Etching Estamps Iris Giclee Prints On Rag Paper, Rare Parisian c.1539 Two Color Printed Leaf, Original James Earl Ray Painting And Love Letter, Original James Earl Ray Court Drawing, Bert Stern Marilyn Monroe Serigraph, Russ Westover Original Daddypops Cartoon Drawings, Lionel Barrymore Prints, Many Civil War Engravings And Prints, Salvador Dali Print, Several Engravings And Original Work By Stefan Martin, And Several Rick Rush Framed Sports Prints. (Too many other great works to mention here.)

Along With The Prints Are Several Shadow Boxed Artifacts To Include A Roman Bronze Arrowhead, An Egyptian Ushabti, Holy Land Clay Pottery, A Biblical Widow’s Mite Coin, A Bronze Coin Of Constantine The Great (307-337 A.D.), A Mesopotamian Pitcher, A Byzantine Bronze Cross, And A Bronze Manilla (slave trade currency, 1600 A.D.), Among Others.

BID EARLY for first bidder discount of 10% and bid on more than one lot to save on S/H/I and earn discounts up to 75% (new).

CatBecca.com Auctions
www.catbecca.com
260-418-6576