two bad links on freebsd.org

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 28 12:54:59 UTC 2004

On 2004.11.27 16:18:49 -0800, stheg olloydson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If one goes to
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=sane&stype=all and clicks on
> the "Package" link under any of the four items returned, a 550 error
> occurs.

The packages moved on the FTP site and I forgot to fix the ports.cgi
script.  It is fixed now, thanks for the reminder.

> Also, clicking on the "Sources" link under "Sane-backends
> 1.0.15" takes one to a page that says, "Sources for
> ports/graphics/sane-backends Sorry, did not find the sources for
> ports/graphics/sane-backends".
> Is this a quick fix, or should I file a PR?

This is due to the ports collection Makefiles infrastructure being
more complicated now than when the web site CGI scripts was made.
Unfortunately there is no simple solution to fix this.  Feel free to
file a PR so we don't forget about this, but don't hold your breath
for a fix.

--
Simon L. Nielsen