FreeBSD trademark (fwd)

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Sat Nov 27 20:58:55 UTC 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 02:26:50PM +0100, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> I made a patch, and since core has not complained (ie. responded) I
> guess I can just commit it...

Hi Simon, I didn't see this mail until after my commit, but yes this
is I think exactly what I committed.  As long as we verified that the
uspto.gov site finally lists the foundation as the owner, then core
approval wasn't really necessary.  Never hurts to check though.
Thanks to you and Dmitry for bringing this up.  I think that we should
make a newsflash entry about this.

Murray