orig/trans automatic selection patch for news/{newsflash,press}.html

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 25 03:26:30 UTC 2004

Martin Heinen <martin at sumuk.de> wrote
  in <20041125005714.GA12863 at sumuk.de>:

martin> For each single day the patch generates n^2 entries
martin> for n events (this doesn't matter if n equals 1 :)
martin> For example, September 15 has two events and the
martin> resulting list has four events.

 Yes, actually I noticed that problem but I believe it is wrong
 that news.xml contains two (or more) <day>s with the same date
 because a <day> can contains one or more <event>.

 Anyway, I will merge this and changes for index.xsl,
 and then post them again.  Thanks for the patch!