emacs question

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Mon Nov 22 14:55:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

First of all I am very new to emacs. I am learning emacs to use psgml mode
since vi isn't very helpful on writing sgml documents. According to emacs
part of FreeBSD document primer I can use (C-c C-e, C-c = , C-c C-r ....)
but when I use any of these key combinations I get that error:

"No document type defined by prolog".

I am sure this is a very easy question to answer but as I said before I am
very new to emacs.

Another problem is when I try to validate a sgml document I get:

articles.ent (the sgml document that I try to validate is an article) not
found. How can I include articles.ent through emacs?

By the way I wish we have a better emacs part on FDP.

Best Regards.

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

First Turkish FreeBSD book is out! Go check it.
Duydunuz mu! Turkiye'nin ilk FreeBSD kitabi cikti.
http://www.acikkod.com/freebsd.php