pr guidelines, DES's name...

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Thu Nov 4 10:04:51 UTC 2004

On 2004-11-04 11:15, Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at people.tecnik93.com> wrote:
> I was circling the same thing as my Opera doesn't seems to have any clue
> about how to select the encoding for the docs built for ro_RO.ISO8859-2
> so I have to set it manually to have the right charset.

I can't see anything in CVS under `ro_RO.ISO8859-2', but if that helps, feel
free to copy what I have done in `doc/el_GR.ISO8859-7'.  I haven't had the
time to merge stuff from my local tree for a while now, but all the bits for
using a non-en_US encoding are there, in a localized version of `freebsd.dsl'.

Ignore the 8-bit stuff, unless you can read Greek text ;-)