Typos in 5.3 Release Notes

Eric van Gyzen vangyzen at stat.duke.edu
Mon Nov 1 01:40:31 UTC 2004

Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 04:03:39PM -0400, Eric van Gyzen wrote:
>
>>I have spotted several typos and grammatical errors in the 5.3 Release
>>Notes.  Is it too late to submit a patch?
>
> It's never too late :)
> Please send us your patch.

Here it is.  I hope 32 KB isn't too much to send to the list, especially
for my first patch...

It's mostly corrections for punctuation and grammar, such as missing or
extra commas and articles, tense or plurality disagreement between the
subject and verb, et cetera.  Feel free to ask for justification or
clarification.

For your reading pleasure, I've posted an HTML version of the patched
document at

   http://www.stat.duke.edu/~vangyzen/FreeBSD/relnotes-5.3.html

Cheers!

Eric

--
Eric van Gyzen                        Sr. Systems Programmer
http://www.stat.duke.edu/~vangyzen/   ISDS, Duke University