a silly docbook question?

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Mar 9 15:43:14 UTC 2004

Hi, Marc--

Marc Silver wrote:
> you should be able to use <keycap> inside of <para>.  However, I cannot
> seem to replicate this.  The only time <keycap> seems to work is when
> it's inside a <procedure><step>...
>
> Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?!

I didn't have any problem creating a one-paragraph article using <keycap>
outside of the context mentioned above, as in:

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//FreeBSD//DTD DocBook V4.1-Based Extension//EN" [
]>

<article>
   <sect1>
   <title>A Real-World Test of KeyCaps</title>

   </sect1>
</article>

Does the above work for you?  What does "make lint" tell you on your document?

--
-Chuck