Mail delivery failed (virus detected)

admin at yakutugol.ru admin at yakutugol.ru
Thu Mar 4 04:44:07 UTC 2004

Dear User,
A message that you sent to belaya at yakutugol.ru has not been delivered.
Reason: found a virus(es).
Diagnostic:

|            Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux             |
|         Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998-2002         |
|                     Version 4.0.3.0                   |
|                                                       |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date  Trial
00053EF6.key  0067-000413-00053ef6   Kaspersky Anti-Vi...   24.7.2004  No

Antiviral databases have been loaded. Known records: 83239.
I cannot open report file /var/log/kavscan.rpt.
You will not be able to read the information about /dev/sda6 device.

Current object:	/opt/AVP/tmp/032004/04/msg.CQVAHa
You will not be able to read the information about /dev/sda6 device.

/opt/AVP/tmp/032004/04/msg.CQVAHa archive: Mail Berkeley mbox

/opt/AVP/tmp/032004/04/msg.CQVAHa/[From doc at freebsd.org][Date Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:44:19 +0900]/UNNAMED ok.

/opt/AVP/tmp/032004/04/msg.CQVAHa/[From doc at freebsd.org][Date Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:44:19 +0900]/text ok.

/opt/AVP/tmp/032004/04/msg.CQVAHa/[From doc at freebsd.org][Date Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:44:19 +0900]/message_details.pif infected: I-Worm.NetSky.d
File    /opt/AVP/tmp/032004/04/msg.CQVAHa/[From doc at freebsd.org][Date Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:44:19 +0900]/message_details.pif  Infected by virus: I-Worm.NetSky.d
Actions - Report only (Ok/disInfect/Delete/Cancel/Stop)
Apply to all infected objects? - Yes/No

Scan process completed.

           Sector Objects :      0                Known viruses :      1
                    Files :      4                 Virus bodies :      1
                  Folders :      0                  Disinfected :      0
                 Archives :      1                      Deleted :      0
                   Packed :      0                     Warnings :      0
                                                     Suspicious :      0
           Speed (Kb/sec) :     25                    Corrupted :      0
                Scan time :  00:00:01                I/O Errors :      0
An original message has been stored in archive file:
/opt/AVP/infected.!!!/032004/msg.uJmyjQ
In order to receive original message, please send request
to admin at yakutugol.ru, refering to the above filename.
---
   Antivirus service