FreeBSD Handbook

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Tue Jun 29 15:40:12 UTC 2004

Hi Travis,

Travis Sidelinger wrote:

> I really like the layout of your handbook.  What framework do you use for
> the handbook?  Is this something others can re-use?

The handbook is being built up from SGML source code's to html. The SGML
has entity's defined which give the generated HTML the FreeBSD look and
feel :-). Have a look at /usr/doc (if you have a FreeBSD machine) or
checkout http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi (and then the doc section).

If it's usable for other projects then for FreeBSD is something i don't
know, perhaps someone else can explain that (perhaps it's mentioned at
http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/ )

Cheers

--
Kind regards,