[REVIEW REQUEST]: New chapter on MAC (draft)

Brian Fundakowski Feldman green at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 22 01:20:14 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 09:07:07PM -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> Note that I already committed a version to doc/ but it
> was a lot better than this version.  :)
>
> Thanks for the review, sorry I already fixed it.

Gotta warm up my doc/-building tools!  I didn't even see you commit it
just now.  Have any of the users of MAC approached you about including
their policies as examples other than Bugghy?

  <> green at FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \