Suggested rewrite of "FreeBSD Documentation Project: SGML"

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Fri Jul 16 08:37:18 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 11:10:12PM -0400, Leonard Zettel wrote:
> http://www.lenzettel.com/freebsd/sgml.html
>
> Questions, comments, criticisms?

I like it at a first read, but it is somewhat difficult to see exactly
what changes you have made (the ones in the first couple of sentences
are obvious).  Could you try to check out the FreeBSD Web site sources
from the CVS repository, edit the www/en/docproj/sgml.sgml file to
include your changes, and then send us a patch (or at least your version
of the sgml.sgml file) so we can comment on the changes themselves? :)

Thanks for your efforts so far!

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at sbnd.net    roam at FreeBSD.org
If wishes were fishes, the antecedent of this conditional would be true.