I have a book on BSD system programming

Nathan Boeger nboeger at khmere.com
Thu Jul 15 15:13:03 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have a finished book on BSD system programming that I want to submit
to the FreeBSD project. It was not published by the original publisher
and I think the BSD community could use it. However, reading over the
documentation it seems it will need some work to make it fully
compliant. I am not able to do this right now and I would like to know
if its possible to submit the book and have the BSD folks help to clean
it up along the way.  I don't think it will take much work since its in
txt now. I think most of it is just simple edits and some style conversions.

Please send me any thoughts you have.

Thanks

-nb