Kick up some discussion on an issue

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 6 15:06:36 UTC 2004

Hey gang-

Ever notice how we have a 'who's who' section in the committers
guide?  Notice how at one point I had all the hats and teams listed
on the internal pages but moved them to the contributing article
in hopes to cut confusion?

We have the 'doc proj staff listing' and the 'who's who' listing
which I'm thinking of moving over to the contributors.  The
doc project staff listing is out of date and could probably be
moved to 'misc hats' under the contributors' 'other FreeBSD
teams' section.  My worry is that moving the who's who section
and replacing it with a link may just open a can of worms which
should remain closed, any thoughts?

--
Tom Rhodes