docs/60401: small typo/error in tcpdump(1)

Marc Silver marcs at draenor.org
Sat Jan 17 08:10:19 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/60401; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Silver <marcs at draenor.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, glebius at cell.sick.ru
Subject: Re: docs/60401: small typo/error in tcpdump(1)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:05:32 +0000

 Hi there,

 I took a quick look at the tcpdump(1) man page on my FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE
 box and it looks like this has been fixed already.

   -r     Read  packets  from file (which was created with the -w
   	 option).  Standard input is used if file is ``-''.

   -w	 Write  the  raw packets to file rather than parsing and
 	 printing them out.  They can later be printed with the -r
 	 option.  Standard output is used if file is ``-''.

 This PR can most likely be closed.

 Cheers,
 Marc

 --
 Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that
 counts.