List of mirrors on home page

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 6 23:05:32 UTC 2004

Martin Horcicka <horcicka at freebsd.cz> wrote
  in <20040106210551.N60079 at www.freebsd.cz>:

horcicka> Rudolf Cejka found a problem with the list of mirrors on home page. When I
horcicka> export fresh doc and www trees from CVS and do "cd www/en; make index.html"
horcicka> then I get empty list of mirrors:

 Sorry, I received the same report from Martin Heinen
 but I forgot to commit the fix.  The patch is correct.  I will fix it soon.

horcicka> Has anyone met this problem as well? On www.FreeBSD.org everything looks fine
horcicka> so I suppose the problem can be on our machine. We use libxslt-1.1.1.

 libxslt prior to 1.1.1 does not handle != properly, so the current revision
 of includes.misc.xsl happens to work on the older version of xsltproc.