imagelib/callouts/[1-10].png files are missing in the HTML version of arch-handbook

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 4 12:35:35 UTC 2004

On 2004.01.01 16:04:13 -0800, Rostislav Krasny wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm just leafed through the online version of arch-handbook:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/arch-handbook/oss-interfaces.html
>
> and I noticed that some pictures are missing. There should be:
> imagelib/callouts/[1-10].png files or at least '1.png' and '2.png' of
> them. These files should be identical, probably, to the same files of
> the handbook:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/imagelib/callouts/
>
> Is it the www.freebsd.org local only problem?

No, the arch-handbook simply didn't install the callout images, it has
been fixed now and should be visible on the website within 24 hours.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team