docs/40196: man find does not describe -follow

Peter C. Lai sirmoo at cowbert.2y.net
Mon Feb 23 21:24:30 UTC 2004

-follow works on the command line. Is it just another method to invoke -H?
I find it strange that the only mention of -follow is in the STANDARDS section,
since that's not the most intutitive place to look for it (yes, I did read it);
I guess the misspelling threw me off since there's no -h option (only -H) :)
Shouldn't we at least put in a line for -follow saying "another name for -H"?

thanks

--
Peter C. Lai
University of Connecticut