docs/63021: adding as new BSD-IL Mailing List

Linh Pham question at closedsrc.org
Wed Feb 18 22:40:27 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/63021; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Linh Pham <question at closedsrc.org>
To: Gal Ben-Haim <galbh at libagent.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:36:50 -0800

 --ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

 On 2004-02-19 00:29 +0200, Gal Ben-Haim <galbh at libagent.org> wrote:

 # I dont have a way to edit it here, but if you can add before the=20
 # 'Mailing list posts' line: (and after the word 'ISPs';
 # The Israeli *BSD mailing list is an effort to promote the use of *BSD=20
 # throughout the country, and to act as a center of information for all=20
 # *BSD users.

 I'm CC-ing FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org so that it's part of the
 audit trail and the edit can be made with the change is committed by
 someone who has commit rights.

 --=20
 Linh Pham                                         question at closedsrc.org
 Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
 Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
 Courage: The things I do for love | And So Western Civilization Crumbles

 --ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

 --ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--