Mailinglist

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 8 11:41:37 UTC 2004

On 2004.01.30 21:50:49 +0100, Jonepet wrote:
> (I dont know if this is the right place to post it)
>
> If I create a norwegian mailinglist for FreeBSD (does'nt seem to exist),
> is it possible to get it listed on the website freebsd.org? And how much

Yes, but we need the details (URL, subscription address and so on).

BTW, the Danish BSD user group (BSD-DK - http://www.bsd-dk.dk) also has
some Norwegian members, though it's primarily in Danish.

> traffic do you think I can expect to my mail server?

Probably not that much, though it of course hard to say in advance.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team