make error

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 22 00:00:08 UTC 2004

On 2004.12.22 00:47:49 +0100, Mohammed Reza Amini wrote:
> I have minor problems, First of all make lint didnt give a clean output
> Secondly I got a whole bunch of these lines
> /usr/local/bin/jade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/catalog:28:0:W:
> DTDDECL catalog entries are not supported
> and then a : Bus error (core dumped)
>
> That was when I tried to make FORMATS=html
> any ideas ? I dont mind using SGML format, just wondering if this is
> something you people have encountered .

This can happen if the catalogs gets messed up, which unfortunatly
happens sometimes.  I think the simplest solution for you is to
deinstall all the related ports (basically all ports pulled in by the
docproj port) and then reinstalling them using the docproj port.  That
has at least worked for me in the past.

--
Simon L. Nielsen