Projects List (was Re: Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon)

Carsten Zimmermann cz at aegisnet.biz
Tue Dec 7 00:56:14 UTC 2004

Am Tue Dec 07, 2004 at 01:2759AM +0100 schrieb Ruben Kerkhof:
> [snip] maybe someone else is willing to whip up something
>  more modern by modifying the stylesheet.

I would definately agree on this - I bet there's some guys  at
-advocacy who would embrace a more modern website. To my mind, a
modern website would be the key to attract folks/companies in the way
as FreeBSD being a "serious" operating system, not just a leisure time
project (which it mostly is, though ;) - but this doesn't
necessarily mean that the output is bad, which it obviously isn't ...)

Carsten

--
Carsten Zimmermann
mailto:cz at aegisnet.biz