Merging the FAQ -> handbook, build time options, proof ofconcept patch

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri Dec 3 01:36:11 UTC 2004

One other thing I need to say although, again, I'm short-cycled tonight,
and it's one of the things I have meant to try to do.

Each of the Answers really ought to have a Last-Modified stamp on it
(MM/YYYY is good enough).  This would give users an idea of whether or
not the answer might or might not apply to modern versions of FreeBSD
or is just a bit of text from the Stone Age.  If we wait to put those
on until all the questions are up-to-date, well, it'll never happen.
Even a placeholder "before 10/2004" would give us something better
than what we've got.

(My other idea is that the Project pages really, really, need this as
well, for the same reason.)

mcl